1. A match consists of the best of 3 games of 21 points.
2. The side winning a rally adds a point to its score.
3. At 20 all, the side which gains a 2 point lead first, wins that game.
4. At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, wins that game.
5. The side winning a game serves first in the next game.
Intervals and Change of Ends
1. When the leading score reaches 11 points, players have a 60 second interval.
2. A 2 minute interval between each game is allowed.
3. In the third game, players change ends when a side scores ll. Points.
1.At the beginning of the game and when the score is even, the server serves from the right service court. When it is odd, the server serves from the left service court.
2.If the server wins a rally, the server scores a point and then serves again from alternate service court.
3.If the receiver wins a rally, the receiver scores a point and becomes the new server.
1.There is only one serve in doubles (see attached diagram). The service passes consecutively to the players as shown in the attached diagram.
2.At the beginning of the game and when the score is even, the server serves from the right court. When it is odd, the server serves from the left court.
3.If the serving side wins a rally, the serving side scores a point and the same server serves again from the alternate service court.
4.If the receiving side wins a rally, the receiving side scores a point. The receiving side becomes the new serving side.
5.The player of the receiving side who served last stays in the same service court from where he served last. The reverse pattern applies to the receiver’s partner
6.The players do not change their respective service courts until they win a point when their side is serving.
7.If players commit an error in the service court, the error is corrected when the mistake is discovered
rally point scoring doubles 1 serve -5 rally-point-scoring-doubles-1-serve-05